Sunday, August 08, 2004

Flat or semi-gloss?

Well, here I am! I've just created my very own Blog-spot and joined the crew of the techonologically advanced Hatch's (ie: lindsey and ryan). I am still in Wisconsin right now and I am excitedly awaiting my return to 4809 Revere Road. I have joined the "Cobb Brother's Painting" crew and have been diligently taping, drop-clothing (okay, so that's not a verb-- actually, that's not a word), cutting in, rolling and painting the each house in L-30 (white) or ice cream (also white). We have knocked off probably 25 apartments and guess what? Tomorrow we'll be doing #26! I'm just glad to be earning some money. . . and actually recieving the paycheck is pretty exciting as well (to those of you who know what I mean).

On a Happy note (not that painting doesn't make me happy): Jo (that is carrie for those of you who are confused) and I have discovered some amazing bike trails. I love my bike. I love my bike. Let me just tell you guys that it keeps me sane. On friday we biked about 25 miles. We rode to the city of Verona on a back woods trail through the rolling meadows of Wisconsin. The wild flowers were out of control and it was beautiful! Zak Robinson actually stopped by and slept in a tent in the backyard for a few days on his way through to Ohio from Seattle. It was an interesting dynamic-- Zak with Carrie and Brian, but it was actually a really fun time. I actually feel bad for being critical of him. I know that he's trying to be a good person and is still the same ol' boy when I hang out with him.

I am still talking to Sven (the moutain man from Idaho who is working in the Tetons), but I'm not sure what will happen.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great idea Ryan-- I'm checking to see if this worked by sending an anonymous comment to myself.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool site. Great name. Good times.
--Sarah

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angela, this is Dad. I'm glad you now have a Blog. I think it will fit your life style well. We will get to see and hear about your activities, and it will be easier for you to post them than to email. It sounds like you are having a great time in NY City, so I look forward to your posts on that. We can't wait for you to get here and to have a week at the beach (if hurricane Charles leaves the beach house intact!).
Love, Dad

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello angela...what can I say, your blogspot is nothing short of squishin' and I mean that with my whole heart...well at least the part of my heart that has control over me while I'm on the internet. Wow, that was weird. I should go now. ~jo

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home