Monday, August 16, 2004

The BIG APPLE

Okay-- I just got back from Milwaukee--->Baltimore--->New York City---->Washington DC---->Richmond---->Buena Vista---->Roanoke---->Durham!! Yeah!

This past weekend "The Girls" (Fern, me and jo) went to New York City together. I realized that I hadn't been in the city since I was seven, and it was all very new and exciting. We stayed right out of NY in Jersey and took this shady shuttle into town every day. . . Times Square was image overload, but it was neat to see all of the venders selling things. We went to the Metropolitan museam of art, China Town, Statue of liberty, Central Park and lots of other stuff.

Our friend John picked us up in Richmond and we hung out at his place in Buena vista, VA for a day and then he took us back down to Durham. It's nice to be back.

TIME TO GO TO THE BEACH! I'll write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home