Monday, July 31, 2006

make it a plan stan.

After planning out every hour of every day for the past year and 1/2 . . . I feel a bit lost with no agenda and plans. First off today: head to officeMax and get me a new planner. Then. . .I will proceed to fill it with very important tasks. . .like "pick vegetables with mom" "get quilt filling" "swimming" "organize photos/letters" -- then long-term: "Go to Kansas (thursday of this week) to see Em" "Zoo trip" "Cath comes home" "Beach" "bike to Jordan lake and swim" -- sweet. I love the summer.

4 Comments:

Blogger j:) said...

angela, you make me laugh. I miss hanging out.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Fern said...

my goodness you're hard to get a hold of lil' miss thang!
I leave in 2.5 weeks! ahh!

11:26 AM  
Blogger William Cobb said...

don't forget to plan the important stuff like: "eat dinner" "go to the bathroom" and "wake up in the morning"

1:07 PM  
Blogger Mary Grace said...

sounds a bit like my life...with work mixed in there...

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home