Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Simply Happy

Just got back from swimming. The rain is pouring outside and the whole world looks fresh and new! Such a brilliant green with little specks of pink, yellow, shades of orange and red where the zinnias and cosmos are growing! I love it! Picked a ton of fresh tomatoes. . .tonights menu: tomatoe/motzerella (sp?) and basil salad with fresh bread. . . I've been working on registering for classes. I can't believe I'm still in school-- but I'm actually really excited! I like learning.
So what have I been up to lately?
Sunday morning I got to go speak to the spanish ward-- it was so fun! I love spanish! As a matter of fact I'm listening to some latin CD that Emmanuel burned for me. Last week I went to Virginia to help Sarah with her new baby and play with my newfews. I also can't seem to put down the latest Harry Potter (#6 that came out durning my mission). It just sucks me in!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary Grace said...

angela!! i was wondering what ever happened to you! i check your blog and curse when you dont post...haha. glad your happy. its raining here too. i like it. and in response to your question, what gear HAVENT i bought?? haha

1:14 PM  
Blogger William Cobb said...

well i had 2 frozen burritos and left over corn chips for dinner. so much for tomatoe/motzerella basil salad.

are you going to provo or the burg?

3:09 PM  
Blogger William Cobb said...

http://www.cobbman.com

my blog is now hosted there.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Randy Row said...

I practically read that whole thing last summer while I was supposed to be enjoying my family on the Oregon coast. Everyone was glad to have me back when I finally did finish, though...

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home