Friday, July 14, 2006

Hermana What's her Name. . .

I'm back in North Carolina. It feels so strange. I don't know exactly what to think. I feel like I never went or it was all just a big dream. But I just got a call from one of the recent Converts (rodger) who is sending me his conversion story. I feel like I still don't have an identity and I want to answer the phone saying, "Buenas Dias, le habla hermana Hatch!" I have to force myself to say "I'm ANGELA." Went to institute last night and yes, once again, awkward.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Grace said...

ANGELA!!!! YOURE BACK!!! I AM SO EXCIRED. i thought about you all the day on the 12th. crazy town. have you talked to JO? call me man! my number is (208)520-1125.
LOVE YOU

3:01 PM  
Blogger Fern said...

my pequeno Angelina!
I'm here at the apple store in la jolla thinking of you crazy face...I think you're adjusting just fine, you sounded great on the phone. (but, hey--I'm a girl) Can't wait for you to get my package and tell me what a lamo goof I am.
"FRIENDS FOREVER" (read in high pitched girly voice a'la goonies)
Fernicus

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home