Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Help a sista' out!!!

So, my dear post-it-note novel buddies, I have a request to make of all of you (yes, even those of you who never or rarely comment. I know your out there and reading) I would like all of your addresses so that I can send you an announcement. Please leave your address in the comments of this blog-- or if you would rather keep that info private please send your address to angleamariehatch@gmail.com And if you find yourself thinking, "hmm, maybe angela doesn't want to send me an announcement. . ." I DO!! So all of you, please leave your addresses!!
Reasons you'll want to come:
1)St. George is beautiful!
2)We have a 50 person campsite reserved in red rock Snow Canyon (and there's rock climbing there and a shower).
3)You are my friend
4)You can see cows, corn and red rocks from the reception wood farm house.
5)Free food.

I know all of you, and I'm sure this would entice even the most indoorsy of you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Grace said...

well, indoorsy as i am, i suppose i will be there. it IS in my town, after all. Here is my address. In my announcement, i want the picture of you and brian touching noses. you know the one.
Mary Grace Hall
C/O Wilcox
1634 E 800 N
St. George, UT 84770

9:39 AM  
Blogger j:) said...

well before I knew you were posting this...I sent you mine and a few others in an email :)

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANG!!!
You always said that you were going to have your reception in a barn with lots of wild flowers, I was wondering if you were going to be able to find a barn in St. George. My address is:
Nicki Preece
764 E 1250 S
Kaysville, UT 84037.
Do you know anyone that I could catch a ride with? I just totaled my car *Ü*. I'll hopefully be starting a new job around that time (I'm really excited, it envolves 4 hours a day on a mountain bike), but I'll just tell them that I have something REALLY important to do.
Nicki

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home