Thursday, October 21, 2004

On the Calander:

The clock is one minute past eight and I've been up for two hours. I have big plans for the weekend to go to Colorado with my roommates. Here's the plan:

--Drive to Grand Junction and camp
--on the way there or back, hike the 2nd highest peak in the lower 48-- in leadville (but wait, don't be too impressed-- you can drive within six miles of the summit)
-- Stop in Idaho Springs for some pizza (remember dad?) and then get a 5$ mud bath
--the ski resorts are open there, so see if I can scrap up a snowboard and hit the slopes
-- the BYU vs Airforce game is there in CO Springs, so we'll see if I can make that

I'm a little low on funds, but it should be fun and I think my roommates REALLY need it. Megan has only been out of Utah once, and that was through Idaho and Montana.
I am going to go home and make oats and passion tea. Hmmmm. I have two tests today, so wish me luck! And my first NZ prep class! YIPPEE!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Colorado agenda seems ambitious for one weekend, but all your activities sounds like fun. Too bad Emily and Jerry can't meet you there, eh?? Please post something on how your NZ prep class went. And good luck on your tests! -- Sarah

P.S. Hope the oats and passion tea were tasty . . .

12:27 PM  
Blogger Randy Row said...

You should just go to the B.C. poetry reading/book signing/acoustic show. If that falls through the Y game. To use your time doing anything else would just be ultimately unfulfilling. good luck

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home