Monday, October 25, 2004

This past weekend was pretty dog-on sweet. I went to Colorado with Mary (Spring Summit buddy who's going to New Zealand with me), Aubrey and Megan (my roommates). Here's the shake-down:

-- spent the night on Thursday in Delta, CO
-- The next day chilled in a mud-bath in Idaho springs and then a hot tub
-- Ate my annual pizza at Beau-Jo's, a famous pizza place in town
-- Spent the night at Janice and Lyles house
-- The next day went snowboarding all day in Colorado
-- Barbara and Steve came over, with Brian and Stephanie Hileman and we all had a great dinner and had time to talk to eachother-- it was really fun!
-- Then watched Freaky Friday with Emily and Gwen, and went to sleep
--woke up and drove to Grand Junction, went to church, drove to Mapleton UT and had a rockin' dinner at Megan's house (my roommate)

Unfortunatley, Randy, I did not have a chance to chat with Billy Corgan. . .but I did get to snowboard!

It was really great to get a way for a weekend. I missed my frequent visits to Fern's house this week, though. I was concerned about Lindsey and Catherine and from the message I recieved, I could tell Lindsey really missed me too (ha ha). Jo cut her hair (or shall I say, shaved?) and it looks good! She's such a rockstar. To view the pictures go to: www.carriejo.blogspot.com


2 Comments:

Blogger Randy Row said...

I'm going to get my sundance weekday pass today.. it's no Targhee but their prices are gay this year anyway. Too bad you missed the BYU game- the best one so far.

4:02 PM  
Blogger j:) said...

Yo, I'm jealous you got to snowboard. Check out a weird comment made on my blog by some guy named monte.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home