Wednesday, October 10, 2007

life of mute

I feel like I haven't spoken. I live my life in silence. I tiptoe around at night, I speak a foreign language in all of my classes and I have no friends here. For my job I have earplugs in and listen to the droning of motors (lawn mowers, leaf blowers, edgers etc). People are only something I have on the weekends and daily interaction is almost completely non-verbal (except for the occasional exchange between Brian and I if we have more than 20 minutes time).

3 Comments:

Blogger Fern said...

So, I'm just going to go ahead and assume the first 20 minutes of nonverbal communication between you and Brian consist of making-out (giggle!), and if you have MORE than 20 minutes you talk. Makes sense to me, gotta keep those priorities in line!
(Hey, you asked for it! What do you take me for? A mature mother of two? nah.)

10:05 AM  
Blogger Brian Hays said...

Ahh babe, that doesn't sound super fun. Lets make it better and hang out with friends sometime. Love you,

Bry

11:36 AM  
Blogger j:) said...

all the more reason for you to come to Idaho this weekend

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home