Monday, August 07, 2006

Omaha. . .somwhere in middle america

So, here I am at the public library of Salina, KS. This weekend was really fun! Emily and I met Jerry in Linchon, stayed the night and then headed off to Winter Quarters temple the next morning. We came back the same night and since have been chatting almost no-stop trying Jerry's patience :)

I really like the mid-west. . .I was driving em's Cavalier with the windows rolled down (no AC) listening to banjos and fiddles as I drove past the white houses and barns.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fern said...

It was so nice to talk to you!! I love suprise nice things like friends calling when you least expect. Have a great day! and maybe if you speak about something really controversial (sp?) they won't ask you to talk so much :)
Fernicus

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home