Monday, October 15, 2007

panacea

This past weekend, in lieu of missing the "Mountain Marathon" Bry and I decided to do a little "thon" of our own. We had spent entirely too much time cutting, pasting and stuffing, so saturday morning we left at 8am to run from Vivian Park to Utah Lake on the Provo River trail. We ended up running 10 miles, biking 5 and swimming 1/2. It wasn't our exact plan (the cold air and rain didn't help too much), but we had a good time despite our aching joints.

I went to FHE with my roommate from last semester, Cherise, and I realized that almost ALL BYU activities are geared towards finding "the one." Here I was slightly lamenting leaving single-hood behind only to have the name game and "do-you-know-so-and-so" wake me to the pleasant reality of getting married.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Grace said...

glad you had an 'athon' of your own. good luck with the wedding stuff!! miss you!
maybe coming for the gear swap- might not have to work saturday!!!!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home