Thursday, August 10, 2006

Feeling Free

Okay, I'm back and broadening my horizons. . . this is my newest thing. I feel like I've recently realized how much we can learn and become interested in. I feel like these little parts of me stuck in the corners of my fingertips and the outer-most parts of my mind are slowly surfacing. Climbing mountains, painting pictures, sewing clothes, running through trees, eating foods that are still warm inside from the sun, getting dirty, swimming in the ocean, taking photos, learning to drive a stick, writing articles, learning about the Senate, developing a taste for classical music. . .It never ends!

Yesterday after weeding for two hours, my dad and I decided to go sailing at the lake (it was a little breezy), so we headed off in his little '89 Toyota truck only to find the boat rental was closed due to "inclement weather" . . .so ignoring the "no swimming sign" we threw off our shoes and jumped in (although I must admit feeling guilty at not being "law abiding citizens"). It took about a half an hour to get to the middle, so we decided not to swim all the way across. It was a great feeling to do breaststroke and feel the layer of hot water and then hit the cold water below before coming back up for air. . .all the little hairs on me were covered in algea by the time we got out.

4 Comments:

Blogger William Cobb said...

Angela, todos sabe hablar y leer a español. Por favor dígame más sobre su vida del amor.

3:05 PM  
Blogger j:) said...

Hi Angela, so was the spanish so that not every one could understand? or is it because you are more used to expressing yourself in it? I have something to say about it, but I think I'll just call. Well, back to the other stuff. I love learning! Hearing about you learning, being open minded, and swimming in gross lakes makes me excited to hang out again.

3:05 PM  
Blogger j:) said...

oh and my email is easy: carriejoc@gmail.com
I tried to call you but you are not home. You should call me.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Randy Row said...

you were covered in Algaebra? eww. I just saw the World Trade Center movie... it was decent. Just landed a house for this year--FINALLY breaking out of the Belmont slump. 'bout bloody time! also, my car is dead and has been for the past week since it fell apart flintstones style going over the Malad pass a week ago. It's sitting in a shop in Pocatello and I am living out my days in fear of the estimate. I may just cut my losses. My professor I work for said she'd recommend me for an externship this year with her brother that supposedly makes money hand over fist in property development law. jackpot. nice email, rando.

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home