Monday, December 18, 2006

White Christmas

We have a foot of snow. It is so beautiful, but makes riding my bike to work a bit more difficult for one reason: the snow and slush on the road pegs me right in the face and gets all over my coat and backpack. We threw snowballs at a random couple outside of the library. It made me laugh. I feel like I've consumed more sugar in the last few days than I have the entire semester. Yuck. I had a Christmas get-together with some of the missionaries from the LA mission yesterday. It was really fun to see everyone-- especially the people that just got home.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say that if you're going to eat the sugar just go ahead and enjoy it!! MMHH! Enjoy the sticky icky sweetness! Hooray for sugar! Hooray for Christmas sweets! Hooray! Hooray! Bring on the Santa, bring on the caroling, bring on the sing-along-messiah. Bring on the candy canes! Bring on the little cheesy nativities, bring on the FUDGE! FEAST TODAY! DIET IN JANUARY!
THREE CHEERS FOR SUGAR!
Hip hip, HORRAY!
Hip hip, HORRAY!
Hip hip, HORRAY!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha! random snowball fights and masses of sugar. I love it. It's butt cold up here but there's not much snow at all! I think we just went straight from no snow to too cold to snow. I'll be in utah wed night.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so jealous of your snow!! i want some AHHHHHHHH

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home