Monday, December 11, 2006

i'm at school. I think that means I'm supposed to study.

I'm at the library working on my research project. This project is unreal. . .it never ends. I think I've written 35 pages on it already this semester. And to make things worse, now that our study has been conducted and we are analyzing our data -- our results are nothing.

I have decided that I have an incredible short term memory. I can remember anything for about an hour. Today I crammed for my Spanish test and came off conquer.

4 Comments:

Blogger Randy Row said...

good job on that... I'm 2 finals in already... 3 to go with a 30 page paper due next week! Go Finals!

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahoo for conquering the spanish world.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yahoo for i have no finals...haha. short term memory for an hour, thats impressive....what was your research on?

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

somehow i was able to avoid those 35+ pagers. the most i have is 15 pages (per project, that is). so what are you doing in the winter?
-cobbman

p.s. if u switch to blogger-beta i won't have to be anonymous anymore!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home