Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Time-- our most precious commodity

What a spectacular vista!!! WOW!! the sun is shining, it is crisp and cold and the moutains look brilliant! I want to go snowboarding so bad!!! I want to take a trip up to Idaho (maybe I could convince my uncle to let us stay in his sweet cabin) and go snowboarding for a weekend. . . that would be amazing. School is really stressing me out lately and so are finances. Ugh. The two things in life I can never seem to stay on top of (0kay, that was a lie. . .there are a million things I can't stay on top of).

Today is Catherines' birthday and in honor of her, I would like to share a memory of my awesome sister:
So I have would have to say one of my all time favorite times with Catherine is when she came up to visit me in my bus. We sang silent night to guitar and talked into the wee hours of the night. . . we even ordered pizza and had them deliver it (although we forgot to specify that it was a bus so the poor kid wandered around until someone told him some college students lived, "in that" and pointed our direction). We went cross country skiing, walked around Driggs, Idaho. . . headed over to Jackson Hole. I loved every minute of it!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!!! you finally blogged!!! i have been waiting for you to come beck to online world. even if you get a boyfriend, you shouldnt have to forget about your friends here on the lame internet...and i think you should come to idaho THIS weekend. eh?
ps. becky ricks is home off her mission, and was companions with your BF's sister. odd eh?

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angela! I enjoyed talking to you over Thanksgiving, though it was too short. I hope you can make it up to Idaho to snowboard. Love you!

Sarah

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me. I would like to spend some "TIME" talking to you! get it.
Ahh, school and finances. Finances is a good word to say because it implies there is some actual MONEY to manage. I think I'll use that word from now on, instead of what it really is. It's more like "debt management" in my case, but no, "finances sounds much better.

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like time.
-Brian

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree that time is our most precious commodity! I'm glad you are enjoying the sights and sounds of each day, including those where you just look at the mountains and dream of snow-boarding. Also, the memories of the crazy times (maybe unusual is a better word) you have spent in a cold school bus with a sister. Thanks for up-dating your blog!
Love,
Dad

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi angela :) I want you to take a trip to Idaho to.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHERINE!!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home