Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Anything but verbose

This is a good morning. I wanted to talk to my profesora about a novel that we had to read that I didn't feel comfortable reading-- and she was completely wonderful about it! She gave me a new assignment so that I could keep with my NY resolution. It was refreshing since I was expecting to be reprimanded for a lack of taste in fine literature, but she graciously understood me.

I am itching to run or explore. I feel in a bit of a routine. . . maybe because everything I've done lately has been on campus.

Yesterday I felt really misunderstood. I feel like I'm such a bad communicator when I'm face to face. I end up saying nothing but, "I don't know" and "how do I say it?" It's so odd. My conversation which is (on occasion) saturated in stories, ideas and well thought out opinions has been completely dry. Instead I end up muttering out some ridiculous jumbled mess.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Grace said...

haha well angela- good luck communicating. i think it is the world's problem, not just yours. and speaking of communicating, how about you communicate some info about that nebo trip in case i actually decide to go?

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi angela, sorry I can't do nebo. I really wish I could. Have a nice day, and learn how to communicate better.
-sven

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home