Saturday, January 27, 2007

The scent of pink milk

Good morning Saturday. I haven't run in two weeks. My sisters are animals and they're going to kill me at the Moab half. I had a dream last night that some kid my age wanted to kill me. He made me drink pink milk. It was dumb dream that I knew was a dream the whole time and I was annoyed that it wasn't ending sooner. He kept prolonging the actual execution, waiting for me to finally wake up and realize it was just a dream so that he didn't have to go through with it. I was a little disapointed. I expected my subconsious to be a little more creative than death and pink milk.

This has been the week of fine arts. Thursday night I went to Oklahoma! with Brian, and this last night I went to a Beethoven concert and a Foreign film called, The Scent of Green Papaya with Cherise, Brad and Ethan. It wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, depsite the high honors. Oklahoma! however, was so good. I've been singing the songs in my mind for the past two days (okay, and outloud occasionally as well). I have homework galore today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Grace said...

hahah i love that. i havent run either. but i am not training for a half (kinda wish i was...)
i had a weird dream too. about magical tree creatures that were my friends and we would climb around together. i dont know what it means but it was pretty enjoyable while it lasted. good luck with being more creative in dreams. although pink milk IS interesting.

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sad thing is, training only cuts a few minutes off of the 2+ hours! It was so good to talk to you yesterday!! I'm glad you didn't drink the pink milk...that's a pretty lame way to die.
-Cath

2:54 PM  
Blogger Fern said...

Pink milk! gross. That's got to be strawberry flavored milk. Whenever I see that stuff it's Kloe's milk and it's usually warm. ick ick ick.
I had a weird dream last night where I was crossing a bridge over a race track at a park, and this man kept telling me "escribir". Does this count as dreaming in Spanish?

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home