Saturday, June 23, 2007

Gutted

There are certain phrases that feel like that one part on mortal combat-- especially where the fighter rips in and holds the beating virtual heart. I remember seeing this video game at my cousin's house and thinking, "sick..." but that image is less virtual and more reality lately. I feel like I am not in control of my own emotions, but someone else is gripping them. Economics might tell me to evaluate the cost/benefit ratio of this relationship. The scales are tipping and only my subconscious seems concerned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Grace said...

hmmmm this doesnt sound positive... what was all that 'i would run ten miles' stuff? good luck up there! lov eyou

9:20 PM  
Blogger M.climb said...

Ahhhh Relationships, aren't they fun to try and figure out.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home