Thursday, March 29, 2007

running barefoot


Lately I have been craving taking a bath outside. Is that something you can crave? I decided I'm going to make that an option when I own my own house.

I love how anything done outside becomes an adventure. Making "night soil" in an "earth closet" sounds almost pleasant. Cooking becomes an experiment and usually tastes ten times better. Changing your clothes is suddenly an artform (and resembles an interpretive dance). I don't feel like being inside today.

1 Comments:

Blogger William Cobb said...

i crave these things all the time. but usually in streams n stuff. hehe. those pics look classic.

i daydream of stuff like hunting with an at-latl or living well in a pit house. you can live quite well, and healthy, like that, y'know.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home