Wednesday, February 21, 2007

it's the little details. . .

I just got home from running with Becky. It was a really good run. We ran to the Y parking lot and then ran home, but we stopped in at my grandma and grandpa's house to say goodmorning. The sun hit the east face of the moutains and it glowed pink and firey. I'm excited for today.

Last night I invited my companion (hna. Parker) and her boyfriend, Brian, Deaner, Becky and Cherise over for dinner. It was so fun. I tried to make homemade rolls, but they wouldn't rise very well. We had salad (courtesy of Becky), salmon, potatoes and apple crisp. Then I went up to campus to play the french horn.

I talked to Zak last night as well. It was so fun to talk to him.

4 Comments:

Blogger Randy Row said...

you are master of the apple crisp.. just based alone on the number of times you mention making it in your blogs. I'm not gonna try to make you jealous by going into detail over all the food I had in mexico-- the fish tacos, sting ray tacos, tacos al vapor, sopa de chivo, oysters and clams flame broiled on the half shell, ribs, carnitas, etc. I'll just leave it to the imagination!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Mary Grace said...

awwwi miss running with becky!! you are so lucky!!! good to see you this weekend!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Fern said...

I really don't like running. Sorry, but I just don't. Maybe that means I'm lazy? oh well. But I do LOVE salmon! yum. You can't see it, but I'm jealous.
About calling you, I didn't have a way of KNOWING to call because I didn't check the ol' blog in tx. I guess I'll try from Mexico instead. Does my phone only dial out or something?

8:52 AM  
Blogger William Cobb said...

The next time your rolls don't rise properly you have to say the magic words... "go go gadget trophy wife skills" ... and then you'll be fine!

Anyways, sounds fun. On the other side of the spectrum, I'm glad that last night I found two bags of donuts in a dumpster and ate those and a watermelon for dinner. Yum!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home