Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Weekend Blueprint

SO the plan:

Friday we drive up at about 4:00. Arrive in Idaho Falls at 7:30ish. We can maybe go swimming at my uncles indoor pool that night, make apple crisp on my grandma's fire pit and then spend the night at Svens or drive up to Rexburg to lessen the driving time on Sat. up to Targhee.

Saturday: snowboard. SWEET! I want to head over to Jackson maybe that night to eat and play around. Maybe we could go to Green Canyon or something. Then I was thinking we could spend the night at Badger Creek in those cabins, in my grandmas or Uncles cabin in Swan Valley, or in that Cabin that that guy Sven knows in Driggs. Or we could head to rexburg/IF

Sunday: Church, cook, eat, play, chill, visit people (I have old companions in Rexburg I want to see)

Sunday night: spend the night in Driggs, Swan Valley or Tetons. Go cross country skiing on the Jackson side of the tetons.

Drive back home.

Please give input. I want to know where everyone's at and what's going on.

4 Comments:

Blogger j:) said...

Wow, you weren't kidding about the planning. I remember when we'd plan weekends similar to this all the time. I'm excited :) ok, so for my input: Swimming and apple crisp Friday night=bueno. I have to work Saturday morning so I'll stay in Idaho Falls and have to meet up with everyone that afternoon. I think it would be cool to stay in your grandmas cabin or somewhere more rustic. But if we're just going to stay in a "cabin" that's just like a house I'd rather stay at my place. It's easier with the dog etc. Also, Sunday I need to go to my ward a(9am) so it would be easier for me to sleep in I.F. Once again though, I can just meet up with everyone later. Sunday night I think it would be fun to sleep in the Tetons but I don't know if they allow winter camping. Cross country skiiing sounds fun. Here's a link I found to some trails. http://www.nps.gov/archive/grte/pubs/brochures/xcski.pdf I vote for one that is "moderate".

4:41 PM  
Blogger Randy Row said...

Normally I would invite myself snowboarding since law school placement break is next week but... I am going to Southern Cal./Mexico this weekend, then all next week in Phoenix! Ah snap! well, have fun-- sounds like a busy trip!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Mary Grace said...

well, i have to go on a backcountry ski trip until saturday night, i think we get back around 6 pm saturday. but i would like to play with you that night, wherever you are. i need to be at my ward on sunday, in rexburg, at 9am. i think you should x-country ski on saturday and board on monday so that i can play with you all!!! eh? think about it.

9:54 PM  
Blogger tolman said...

thanks for the shirtless hotties comment

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home