Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Details of the ordinary day

Ever since I said "Adios" to the Facebook world, I've found significantly more time to Blog, which I've decided is much more my style.

I feel so wonderfully optimistic today!! I just felt the need to declare my summer plans. Which could be any of the following:
1) Jerusalem Center
2) working at the MTC and another job in provo to complete my internship-- then biking from Canada to Mexico. . .so sick. This is my #1 choice.
3) Peru internship
4) Work in the Tetons as a volunteer
5) sell alarm systems for one month to try and earn as much cash as possible to pay for any or all of the above.

Yesterday I ate dinner with Chris Clark-- a friend of mine from NC who left for Africa right after I got home, so I didn't get to see him. It was interesting. I found myself remember ancient telephone conversations . . .the years seem to pass in front of me like pages in a book. Then, it stopped on us eating beans at Cafe Rio and talking about the future. It is interesting to watch myself and others grow up.

I feel this need to always share my "insights" with others. . .I think it's the leftovers from Companion study on my mission. We need to stand up for truth. . . to remember that "that which doth not edify is not of God, and is darkness." If it isn't edifying, it's not what we should do!

5 Comments:

Blogger Randy Row said...

Sounds like you've been talking to Carriejo! ;) Glad your blogs are more frequent-- I don't know what I'd do without the Angela newsletter.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Mary Grace said...

what!? you have been cheating on us with facebook? oh angela. hye got any good ideas for an internship? i am looking for a good one this fall...

3:33 PM  
Blogger j:) said...

facebook? you said you didn't have time for things like blogging and you were on facebook? who have you been talking to there? Sheesh...I feel so replaced...
On another note; do you want to come to Idaho for your b-day? :)What better than fresh Idaho powder, hotsprings, good food and good friends for a celebration of life.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ang, I love reading your insights and "companionship-study leftovers!" It's great to have you as a sister!
-Cath

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sven said...........
sell alarm systems?!?! I remember how much you opposed me when I wanted to sell alarms. How ironic that I am now telling you to "FORGET ABOUT IT!" Don't entertain such ridiculus ideas. Just accept the fact that you will never have money and be ok with it. gosh.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home