Thursday, March 22, 2007

vingettes

My French horn lesson was fabulous today. It sounded so cool echoing through the DeJong concert hall.

Elder Matayele shared the most powerful testimony today. As watched him through the TV I nearly burst.

I ate 50cents worth of dark chocolate almonds. They were divine. I gave one to Adam, who I saw in the bookstore. Then I gave one to Pablo who I saw on my way to class.

I was floating on my bike today. One of those days were the pavement feels like air.

My little sister went slacklining with me. I love watching her laugh.

I haven't had to skip a single song on shuffle. The computer is reading my mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Grace said...

conference weekend? play? call me/us...

1:38 PM  
Blogger William Cobb said...

i like this post. it's simple. deep. more than the words you see.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home