Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Quintescential Existential Dileamas

was the topic of devotional today. I loved the devotional today. I am amazed. I have all of life's most important decisions coming at me like a freight train and I feel complete confidence. It's amazing how quickly things in our lives can change. I have a world of possiblities. I could be in Moab rafting this summer, Alaska working at a warehouse, a granny-nanny in Provo. . . in Jerusalem in the Fall, heading towards a grad degree in global health-- I have nothing but possiblities in front of me. So I gallup on with velvet ears-- at full speed ready to stop in the very moment my ears hear a different whisper.

I feel deeply happy today. That kind of happy that comes only when I wake up and feed myself spiritually first. Then I can plow through a bowl of oats and berries while watching the sun pop over the mountains completely content. I don't suppose anyone really understands what I'm saying, but these types of posts are really just for me anyway.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ang!
How's it going? Hey there's a great concert coming up and the tickets
are really cheap. You should come with me. I'm going with a few girls
from my mission. Feel free to invite anyone. Here's the info:
Buy your ticket here:
http://www.24tix.com/event.html?show_id=T20777010822077666778223

Listen to the music here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enPgMzeicGY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDo6CiPueEo

Talk to you soon,
Nicki

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You inspire me, Ang! Thanks for the post. I love hearing your thoughts and feelings. It was awesome to be able to spend time with my two little sisters last weekend! I love you immensely and am glad that you're happy!
Cath

3:21 PM  
Blogger Mary Grace said...

you know, even if those post are just for you, i still love to read them :) i love your writing style. 'velvet ears'? i mean come on, how many peopel are that smooth? love you. good luck in provo on the dating scene.

3:38 PM  
Blogger j:) said...

When is rains it pours.

I think maybe some of us understand what you're saying. Most of us that read your blog try to feed ourselves spiritually and I'd say some of us eat oats and berries of some sort and get to watch the sun pop up over the mountains occasionally. Maybe not all on the same day though. Most of the time when I'm out early enough to watch the sun rise I'm downing a meal shake for breakfast while trying to stay awake and steer a tractor.

4:36 PM  
Blogger j:) said...

that first part was supposed to say when it rains it pours

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home