Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Dime-sized Documentary

Good Morning! And what a good marnin' it is, laddy! (Scottish accent, right there). I just got done swimming with the gals and eatin' a harty breakfast in the Cannon. Yumm. Mom, I should also thank you for dining plus.

It was a slap-happy birthday for Catherine yesterday who turned 24!! I took her to Gandolfo's and we toasted in her next year with sparking pear cider and I went to her house later that night for a par-tay with Lind-say. I also got to wrap my presents that I bought when I was out with Fern, for kids in Ecuador (sp?)-- it was our FHE activity.

My runs on the parkway are dwindling-- we had record lows here in Provo on Monday and the mountians are dusted with a thin layer of white. I have nothing but homework going on: I have to meet with a group today and tomorrow and I have presentations in almost every class. Cathereine informed me yesterday that there are only 7 more day of actual school left.
Unbelieveable.

My stake president said he was "surprised" to see gardening and reading among my hobbies. That comment inspired my next top ten list:

-All- time favorite winter activities:
  • Full moon snowshoe hike at Mesa Falls
  • A blanket, soy&cinnamon hot cocoa and a book (reminescent of my bus-days, ahhh)
  • Carving the mountian through the trees in shin deep powder at Targhee
  • Seeing the fir trees heavy and drooping from the snow-- it reminds me of Wyoming!
  • Exam-time studying followed by Christmas relaxing (the idea of mental earned exaustion)
  • Snow-mobiling-- especially when you jump it (and that one time a baby moose was running ahead of Blaine and I-- and then the mom came out and was running next to us . . . sort of surreal)
  • Dancing in the living room-- when my energy builds up and I'm about to explode

PS: Ryan-- check out the comment some dude left in response to your opinion on Santa-- what a psycho.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mary Grace said...

GREAT top ten list angela!! makes me miss the mountains again- lots of those woudl be on my list i think. the snow drooped trees, carving at targhee and hot chocolate and a book especially. anyhoo yeah stinks about the temp dropping- its happeneing here too- my run today had a headband and gloves included...BRRR! how are the mission papers going? did ya git er dunn? good luck!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Mary Grace said...

hey ang- i read that crazy santa message- what a weirdo!

8:42 PM  
Blogger j:) said...

yo annie-j-la
I love how you appreciate life. I've been hearing a lot of complaining lately about school, the weather, money, having to work, and just about anything else people do on a daily basis. It was starting to get to me and it's really nice to hear about someone who enjoys things. I miss that about you.
p.s. you should come snowboarding this weekend

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love puerto rico auto show then you will want to be there! All kinds of puerto rico auto show will be in attendance. For more information go to puerto rico auto show
See Ya There!!

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angela Marie,
During my search for information about gardening presents, I found your Blog,
although Dime-sized Documentary isn't exactly what I was looking for, I like the topic and the way you wrote it. My interest goes out to gardening presents related information, but I always admire a well written post.

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angela Marie,
During my search for information about garden furniture, I found your Blog,
although Dime-sized Documentary isn't exactly what I was looking for, I like the topic and the way you wrote it. My interest goes out to garden furniture related information, but I always admire a well written post.

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angela Marie,
Dime-sized Documentary is one of the really interesting blogs I’ve found during my search for info about gifts for gardening. Although Dime-sized Documentary isn't exactly what I was looking for, I want to express my admiration, keep up the good work! While looking for more information about gifts for gardening, I seldom see a good blog like yours.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home