Monday, November 15, 2004

Morning Frost and Hot Cocoa

The weather outside has turned cold, the leaves are falling, Christmas music is playing on the radio and I have eaten enough sweets to give me cavities for the rest of my life. It looks like the holiday season is definitely approaching and approaching FAST! I can't believe Thanksgiving is NEXT week. I have decided to go see Grandma Collette and Co. next week with Lindsey and Tyler.

Although I had made no plans for the weekend, it really turned out great! Friday, after finishing my homework, I made my way to Fern's house and we had a 'girls night'-- we talked (I ate an entire jar of Clausen pickles-- man I love those things), we put on a mask and watched a very girly movie. I hadn't done anything relaxing and just fun in a long time (Fern has been gone for about three weeks) so it was really fun! The next morning Randy picked me up and we made breakfast at his house before the football game-- then we went to the game. Unfortunately we lost, but it was the last game so I was glad I got to go. Then I went to visit Grandma at the hospital, Lindsey and I raked Grandpa's leaves and then that night I hung out with Megan.

I am excited because today I get to get my TB test! YES! Okay, I know that normally this wouldn't be that exciting, but these are my immunizations for my MISSION PAPERS! I am so excited to go. Nicki (my Badger Creek friend) came and brought me cookies and the new Mission Handbook last night. I got so excited just looking at it.

4 Comments:

Blogger j:) said...

I love the holiday season :) so where are you getting all these sweets to rot your teeth out? I guess I really don't have anything to say because I just talked to you on the phone, but I wanted to leave a comment.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who hoo for Christmas! I hope that I can see you before you leave on a mission! The discussions, etc. have all been re-done in the past year, so you'll be the first Hatch to serve a mission under the new Spirit-guided format. There are no set discussions to memorize and not even a certain order to teach things, from what I understand. It sounds really neat and I can see why missionaries need to be more in tune with the Spirit. Exciting stuff! I can't wait to hear what it's like to serve a mission under these new guidelines and how your experience will be! I know you'll be a great missionary and you'll love it! -- Sarah

8:44 PM  
Blogger William Cobb said...

Ang-
it's way cool that you're going on a mission! I'm sure i'll write at least twice! hey, maybe you'll go to the boise idaho mission!!!!! yeah!!!
write what you feel before leaving. i did and just found the html files last night on an old zip disk. it was so awesome to see what i was thinking before leaving on a mission! you will most likely experience the same with your blog. peace...

1:03 PM  
Blogger Randy Row said...

TB test- yay! That's the closest I've come to passing out in my years and I don't know why, even after the hundreds of needles at the plasma center. -Carrel #177

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home