Friday, November 19, 2004

The Eye of the Beholder

I have been writing so much lately that my blog hasn't had a single picture. After browsing Brian's website, I came across this one and here's the story: the photo was orininally taken because on spring SUMMIT we SPOONED all night on the desert survival to keep warm and we wanted to email to everyone who came on the trip. Once I saw the photo, I decided that I looked fat and told Brian not to send it to anyone. Well, he took it upon himself to show me what fat really looked like (check out Carrie's behind) and this is what we got!



This is a Jo and I outside the Nauvoo temple-- we had just gotten done watching the BYU dance group on tour, and I was very excited and in the "dancin' mood" so I jumped up on the benches and Jo and I did a little post-show jig. Sorry these photos are so old!


2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Grace said...

angela!! nice pics! i liked them! summit spooner! AHAHA love it....

12:20 PM  
Blogger Randy Row said...

Nice jig... say CHEESE! comedy! Happy Thanksgiving.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home