Monday, November 29, 2004

Goodies, Gab, Games and Grandma

Well, Thanksgiving proved to be a success! I spent all day Tuesday working on homework and I got a ton done. I spent some time with Lindsey and then hung out with Aubrey (my roommate) and cleaned house. The next morning, Aubrey, Lindsey and I did a 7-mile run to the lake and back (it was so chilly!) and then we took off for Idaho.

After chatting with Grandma and uncle Richard, L and I went to Reed's Diary, my all-time favorite ice-cream place (unfortunately my favorite ice cream flavor was not there). Then later that night we went to go see the movie "National Treasure" with Robert and his family. Lindsey and I got to stay in the Austrian room, and I think that was my first time sleeping in there. The feather bed and pillows were so comfortable and Grandma left the traditional plate of goodies on the counter. The next day was Thanksgiving, so we slept in, took a run, and helped bring everthing to Creekside (the office complex that David owns. . . we had thanksgiving on the top floor). It was great to see everyone! We spent the rest of the day at Roberts' place-- playing ping-pong, pool, jumping on the tramp and watching Harry Potter III on the big screen projector.

Friday we helped Grandma sweep off the roof and rake pine needles-- then we went to Applebees. I took a trip up to Rexburg later that day to put something on Carrie's door step (it was her birthday the day before). That night Grandma, Lindsey, me, Tyler, Andrew and Dave played games until midnight. I drove home in a 'minor snowstorm' and arrived back in Provo at about 5 pm. . . then Carrie-JO came into town and we got to hand out at the Cannon center with Deaner for a bit.

Well, that's about it! I was sick all day yesterday, but I feel a lot better today. Hope everyone had a super Thanksgiving holiday!

4 Comments:

Blogger j:) said...

Hello angela :) I like reading your blog. It makes me feel like I talked to you. Thanks again for the b-day stuff. You're the coolest :)

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good thanksgiving! Are the mission papers in yet? - Emily

11:50 AM  
Blogger Mary Grace said...

ANGELA! i am glad to hear your thanksgiving was good!! I like reading your blog- i miss you! when does school get out for you? maybe i'll call ya one of these days! Just wanted to say hey, so HEY!~ oh and tell megan hi for me and sorry i didnt get to say Bye to her- you know how that is....;)

6:53 PM  
Blogger Randy Row said...

No Gorilla Munch for you!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home