Saturday, December 04, 2004

The Education of Angela Marie

There's a large teal book starring at me from across the table: Viral Infections of Humans -- and suddenly I realize that writing this paper and doing my powerpoint really isn't all that bad.

I had a great day yesterday! First, I got up at 6:20 to swim with Catherine and make french toast. Then, I went to my class, got a lot done and then got ready to go snowbording with Aubrey and Tom in Park City. It was Benifit Day up there, so I only had to pay $15. Eventhough Utah supposedly has the "best snow" around and awesome resorts, I always find myself wishing I was at Targhee with all of the powder and runs that I know. Regardless, I had a great time. Then, Tom dropped us off in SLC at Temple Square where I met my ward for a night looking at the lights and watching Testaments. The lights were so pretty! Props to Nicki. . . she was one of the people who put up all the lights on Temple Square this year. This morning I went to eat breakfast with Randy, and then grocery shopping (thanks again!).

This morning when I was lying in bed, I came to the conclusion that I am ready for this semester to be over. These transitional periods are kind of strange. I am sort of hovering between action and inaction. There's only so much I can do right now and only so much others are willing to do also. After all, I am leaving in x amount of days, and am going to ______ , and with everything so set in stone I should be straight chillin' . . . all I can say is that at least tomorrow is SUNDAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Grace said...

ANGELA! park city? come ON! well i am happy for you, sounds like a blast! too bad they cancelled the FIRST benefit day when i would have been there! anyways good blog! glad you ahd a good weekend!! i gotta run love ya!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home