Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Let is snow (not slush)!!

I see the end! Hallelujah! I could sit here and write about how I'm studying for exams and blah blah blah. . . but I'll spare you the details on that since it is absolutely not interesting. Instead, I'll see if I can highlight a few of the good things about these past couple of days:

I just went to my last lecture in world religions (which was actually the only enjoyable class that I took this semester). The professor is from Korea and kind of a contrast to the usual american style of lecture/discussion teaching. His closing remarks were powerful and I found myself getting a little teary-eyed in class.

I also had my last ward activity yesterday evening-- I could only go for a bit, but I must say that this has been the best ward that I have ever been a part of (in college, that is). The bishopric seemed to really care about us-- and I got to know them better by visiting their homes for FHE, being on activities committee and through preparing for the mission.

I noticed something today that I really like about the rain: as I walk I can see the reflection of the trees in the sidewalk-- it's kind of an eerie gray and white reflection, but I like that I can see it if I change my perspective.

I also have a few things to look forward to: CARRIE/JO is coming down this weekend! YIPEE! I am so excited because it will just be us three amigas (c, me and ferngully). AND, we're planning on going to the sing-along Messiah in the huge (and very beautiful) concert hall in SLC on Friday night! I remember going to these with mom when I was much younger. . . and I don't think I appreciated singing in my "false-etto" voice "KING OF KINGS!" back then. I have been warming up my vocal chords every morning in preparation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Grace said...

Thats pretty cool ang- it was good to hear from you again! sounds like things are rollin along, with all those fun end of semester goodbyes we all LOVE. eh? Anyhoo thats cool about the messiah thing- I always wanted to go to that one year. One of these days I actually will. That and forgotten carols. I hear its good. Anyway i miss you- enjoy the west for me! have fun and tell JO i say hi :) PS i was thinking about how i miss riding our bikes and running in the mornings. didnt do it too much when i was there, but it was cool when we did. Going up by the mountain and down to the lake. pretty sweet. miss ya- youre a good running buddy!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home