Saturday, December 25, 2004

Hark, how the bells. . .

It's 9:22 am, my mom is upstairs ringing these bells and my dad is chasing her. These bells have become kind of a Christmas tradition-- but my mom just broke them (catherine called her a ravaging beast. . . don't ask me why-- and now they're all singing "I heard the bells on Christmas Day") I am waiting to go into the front room to open presents. I am still full from yesterday's meal, and my voice is sore from Christmas caroling last night. Some things never change. Merry Christmas everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Randy Row said...

Hey! I'm in Jackson Hole at 8:27 AM replying to a post that hasn't happened yet! I feel like marty McFly! anyway, I got contacts this week and snowboarding is a completely different(and more fun) experience! I can actually see what's up ahead and anticipate what I'm going to do next!! I took a tram run and practically bombed it-- I'm a little sore, but that won't stop me from cooking it up today! -- I think Joel is coming up about noon to shred.... anyway-- Merry Christmas!! or should I say Feliz Navidad. No, I SHOULD say Merry Christmas.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Mary Grace said...

haha ang your family sounds funny! someday i will come out the NC and meet them!! glad you had a good christmas!!! well- thats all i got i guess- i miss you!! (oh and tell me what you got man!!)

11:09 AM  
Blogger j:) said...

hello angela :) Merry Christmas!

2:11 PM  
Blogger William Cobb said...

hey, merry christmas.
well, what was that bell stuff with your mom being chased? i dont get it.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home