Sunday, December 26, 2004

Holiday at the Hatch House

Here's a little bit of Christmas from my house:

Here we are Christmas morning, a little tired but excited to open presents. My brother Kevin wouldn't be in the picture, so he's the one taking it.


Linny-roo and I both got matching pajamas, so naturally we had to model them and take a photo.


My sisters and I are always complete angels (this is Catherine, me and lindsey)-- sitting in front of the Christmas tree right before our big Christmas dinner:


Okay, so maybe we aren't always angels. This is us doing our "You Tiger" face in mom's lipstick. Yeah, we still play dress up.


This is me on our way out to look at lights on Christmas Eve. . . we took a little tour of the lights around Park-hood and then headed back and had our traditional Nueskiphrels (Austrian walnut cookies that we only have at Christmas) and strawberry Ice Cream:

2 Comments:

Blogger Fern said...

What the heck! how is everyone finding all this time to update! "Way to go y'all!" soooo... I've been telling literally everyone I meet about your mission call, not once, but according to my father, about 14 times. He thinks its funny that you questioned even for a second that you wouldn't use your spanish the entire time you're on your mission. haha. YES for YOU! I'm like a little vacum sucking up everything I can from my parents about LA for you! Can't wait to tell you all about it. Stay tuned for a phone call!
Keepin it real
The amazing Fernishis

11:09 AM  
Blogger William Cobb said...

hey those are some cool pictures.
i think it's funny in that one pic of you and the reef where you mention "strawberry icecream." haha it's cool how you get into "the moment." it's motivating. btw, where did u find out about Nueskiphrels???

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home